Projects > YannLu EQ500 - Semi-Parametric Equalizer
Yann Lu manufactures analog pro audio devices. He is located in Belgium.
The EQ-500 module is the replica of the EQ section from a Harrison MR-serie console (early 80’s). Natural and musical, perfect for tracking and mixing.
- Proportional Q
- High-Pass filter : 26 Hz to 2.2 kHz (12dB/oct)
- Low frequency band : 40 Hz to 800 Hz – Bell or Shelf mode
- Mid frequency band : 400 Hz to 8 kHz – 3 bell modes : Narrow / Standard / Wide
- High frequency band : 800 Hz to 15 kHz – Bell or Shelf mode
- Maximum 15 dB of boost/cut gain per band (center detent on 0 dB)
- Bypass switch on each section
- High quality pots (Bourns PTD90 series)
Delivery time: 4 weeks
- Assemblied and tested: 495 € (ex. tax and shipping)
- Partial kit (PCB set, knobs and front panel) : 120 € (ex. tax and shipping)
- Remaining parts (roughly 100 € ) are listed in a BOM and can be purchased from Mouser.
Category: 500/51x Tags: