Projects > SSL 9K Preamp
The SSL 9K is a replica of the microphone preamps found in the SSL 9000-series consoles. These SSL preamps were designed to amplify the source as transparently as possible. The DIY version was created by GroupDIY forum member SSLTech, and PCBs are currently available from PCB Grinder.
Also see Bruno2000’s SSL 9k preamp for the 500-series, 51x Alliance.
- Balancing and PSU PCBs available
- Transformerless signal path
- 16€ for channel PCB
- 5€ for PSU PCB
- 3€ for balancing PCB
- GroupDIY thread with schematics, BOM, and PCB etch files.
- A PDF containing the necessary building info
- For ordering see PCB Grinder
Category: Clean Preamp
One thought on “SSL 9K Preamp”
SSL mic preamps SL615E 24 channel
Comments are closed.