Thanks to its remarkable design and use of the DIP8 format, Sparkos Labs’s discrete operational amplifiers are some of the smallest commercially available examples, with an ability to integrate into most any circuit that uses an op-amp. In addition to being a practical upgrade component, it outperforms most other DIP8 op-amps in terms of noise and gain.
- +/-15mA output current (Class A)
- +/-6V-18V supply voltage compatibility
- Single-ended supply voltage ability
- Fully discrete (uses SMT components)
- Available in single or dual configuration
- $39 each (single)
$78 each (dual)