The MP66 is a class-A tube microphone preamp with Lundahl input and and Cinemag output transformers. Because of the high voltages associated with tube gear, Sound Skulptor does not recommend this kit for beginners.
- Switchable 50Hz/100Hz high-pass filter
- “Air” equalizer switch can cut or boost 3dB at 12kHz
- Clipping LED
- Output trim pot
- Lundahl input transformer
- Cinemag output transformer
- Occupies two units in Sound Skulptor’s proprietary 1RU rack case
Adjusted Cost: 458.50€/channel (two channels)
Sound Skulptor offers an everything-you-need kit including two MP66 preamps, a two-channel DI, custom 1RU chassis, and external power supply for 917€. At two channels, that makes the adjusted price 458.50€/channel.
More information at www.soundskulptor.com.