Projects > [silent:arts] DLA2A Opto Compressor
The D-LA2A is a PCB for two Urei LA2A replicas + tube heaters and psu. Each channel can be used individually or they can be stereo linked. DIYers have built this unit using many configurations of input and output transformers.
Images courtesy of [silent:arts]
- Transformers from UTC, Sowter, Lundahl, Edcor, Haufe, Jensen, and many more may be used
- Drip Electronics’ T4b optical cell may be used
- Two channels + psu and tube heaters on one PCB
- Fits in a 2RU case
- The GroupDIY build thread
- PCBs available from [silent:arts] White Market store.
- View the rack case for this project.
Category: Opto Compressor
Comments are closed.