Seventh Circle’s take on the API sound uses Cinemag transformers and SCA’s own “improved” version of the API 2520 opamp.
- Cinemag input and output transformers
- Comes with an option for the SC25 opamp (+$40), but also accepts most other 2520-type opamps. (See the list of 2520-compatible opamps)
- 12-position Grayhill gain switch
- Output trim pot that can provide up to 6db of reduction
- Designed for SCA’s proprietary rack case
Price: $289 (+$40 for each SC25 opamp)
Adjusted Cost: $369/channel (Eight channels)
A full rack of eight A12s with SCA’s proprietary chassis/PSU/wiring package comes to $2952 with with SC25 opamps and $2632 without. So the adjusted price is $369/channel.
More information at www.seventhcircleaudio.com