From the ever-prolific one-man operation at PCB Grinder comes a modified, and highly functional take on the classic FET compressor design. It adds a “Dirt” control, longer attack times, and uses an IC-based input stage rather than a transformer (retaining a Lundahl 5402 as an output transformer). The kit includes all components needed, with the exception of a power toroid and enclosure.
FET Grinder Features:
- Control layout mirrors original, with added “Dirt” control
- NE5532-based input stage, Lundahl 5402 transformer-based output stage
- Simplified design for an easier build
- View schematic and layouts (includes self etch friendly layout)
- Discontinued from PCB Grinder (replaced by MS76 project)