Projects > Mnats Rev F 1176LN Compressor
Mnats designed the Rev F PCB in order to utilize Ed Anderson’s clone of the Bournes B11148 output transformer used in the original 1176LN revision F compressors. The result is an authentic replica of the revision F circuit including the transformers, transistors, T-attenuator, and component values.
Images courtesy of Mnats
- Lowest measured harmonic distortion of the 1176 revisions
- Designed for Ed Anderson’s B11148 output transformer
- Uses Ed Anderson’s copy of the UTC input transformer
- Option for an IC input stage (rev G and later)
- PCB set includes main and control boards
- On-board power supply
- External power supply PCB available for powering more than two units
Price: $26 for PCB set
- $24 each for two sets or more
- +$5 for each external power supply board
More information at Mnats’ website.
PCBs available at Mnats’ White Market store.
Category: FET Compressor
One thought on “Mnats Rev F 1176LN Compressor”
Mnats Rev F 1176LN Compressor
Comments are closed.