Mnat’s Rev D PCB allows DIYers to build a replica of the 1176LN revisions C, D, and E. The PCB is named after revision D because it replicates the low-noise circuitry first found in that revision. The PCB also allows tweak-oriented builders to experiment with the input and output circuitry.
Images courtesy of Mnats
- Accepts clones of the original transformers from Ed Anderson and Cinemag
- Class A line amplifier
- Two channels will fit in a 2RU case
- Trimming pot allows adjustment of the gain reduction meter driver
- PCB set includes main board and control boards
- Built-in power suppy
- External power supply board available for powering a stereo or dual-mono unit
Price: $26 for PCB set
- $24 each for two sets or more
- +$5 for each power supply board
More information at Mnats’ website.
PCBs available at Mnats’ White Market store.