Projects > Livid Builder Series
The Livid Builder series is a line of DIY circuit boards and components that can be used to create your own MIDI controllers. Using ribbon connectors, users can connect a wide variety of analog input devices like buttons, knobs, joysticks, and faders without soldering. Input from these components is controlled by Livid’s user-programmable Brain V2 or Brain Jr., which converts analog or digital signals to MIDI information. Enclosures with minimalist designs are also available to house projects for a professional look.
- No soldering required
- Many analog input options – buttons, knobs, encoders, drum pads, arcade buttons, joysticks, accelerometers, faders, other sensors, and LEDs
- In-depth WIKI and tutorials available
Boards, parts, and kits are available from Livid Instruments.
- $49 for Brain Jr. compact controller
- $189 for Brain V2
- $99 for Button Box or Fader Box kits
- Information and products available from Livid Instruments: http://lividinstruments.com/products/builder/