Link Audio Design manufactures analog pro audio devices, located in Germany.
The SLQ51x module is based on the EQ section SSL 4000 desk. Powerful and musical, perfect for tracking and mixing.
- Low-Cut filter : 80 Hz (24dB/oct) (variable with changing resistor value)
- Low frequency band : 30 Hz to 450 Hz – Bell or Shelf mode
- Low Mid frequency band : 0.2kHz to 2 kHz – full variable Q Adjust
- High Mid frequency band : 0.6kHz to 7kHz – full variable Q Adjust
- High frequency band : 1.4kHz to 14kHz – Bell or Shelf mode
- High-Cut filter : 8 kHz (24dB/oct) (variable with changing resistor value)
- Maximum 15 dB of boost/cut gain per band (center detent on 0 dB)
- High quality pots (TT Electronics and Alps Alpine)
- THAT 1246 In- and THAT 1646 Outputstages
Its running on +16V/-16V in the 500 API/ VPR Rack
or in the GDIY 51X Rack
- Full kit (PCB set, knobs and front panel, electronic parts) : 200 € (ex. shipping)
- Assemblied, calibrated and tested: 400 € (ex. shipping)
More info available at