Projects > LAZ EQN 1084 500 series Equalizer
The EQN is LAZ’s 500-series version of the Neve 1084 equalizer section. The equalizer uses inductors from Carnhill and transformers for Carnhill and Ed Anderson to get as close to the original Neve sound as possible with modern components.
- Uses Carnhill inductors
- Employs Carnhill and custom Ed Anderson transformers
- High filter extends to 25kHz!
- Kit includes:
- 500-series metalwork
- Mounting hardware
- Sockets and pins for opamps
- £145 for kit
- The designer estimates £400-450 to complete the build
- Order at Lazpro.com
- The original GroupDIY development thread
- The building help thread
One thought on “LAZ EQN 1084 500 series Equalizer”
Any chance that more kits for the EQN 1084 style eq will be forthcoming?
Comments are closed.