Based on the MS matrix design from the Pro Audio Design Forum, this unit from KA Electronics performs high-precision mid/side encoding and decoding. Instead of the typical precision resistors, the Precision M/S matrix uses THAT1240 line drivers for the lowest possible crosstalk.
- Simultaneous M/S encoding and decoding
- Fully balanced inputs and outputs
- Addition unbalanced input points
- Better crosstalk performance than traditional, resistor-based units
- $19.95 for PCB
- $63.95 for PCB and THAT ICs