The 1290 Micro is a kit based on the preamps found in the Neve 1073 modules. The kit is a combination of two prebuilt modules and a motherboard which is populated by the DIYer. JLM offers an OEP input transformer and their own output transformer, but also leaves the user the option to source their own.
- Comes with prebuilt preamp-gain and output-amp modules
- OEP input and JLM output transformers (optional)
- Go-between and Go-between PLUS kits (offered separately) accomodate numerous transformers
- Runs on a single +48v power rail
- Optional FET or opamp DI add-on kit
Price: $295 AUD
Adjusted Cost: $679.50 AUD/channel (two channels)
Although 1290 Micro can be built using host of different transformers and housing options, JLM does offer a two-channel, everything-you-need kit for $1,395 AUD. The kit contains OEP and JLM iron, a custom 1RU chassis, and a universal power supply and averages out to $679.50 AUD/channel.
For more infomation visit www.jlmaudio.com.