Projects > Hamptone HJFP2 FET Preamp
The HJFP2 is a microphone preamp based around a class-A JFET gain stage and custom input and output transformers. It is very similar to the HVTP2, except with JFETs instead of tubes providing gain.
- Custom input/output transformers
- Integrated linear power supply
- Industrial 2RU half-rack chassis
- Discreet, class A design
- Optional step attenuators to replace gain pots
- Switchable line/DI input
- $839 for full kit ($419.50 per channel)
- $959 for full kit with step attenuators ($479.50 per channel)
- Available from Hamptone
Category: Misc Preamp Tags:
Comments are closed.