Projects > Guytronix Ardmore & Gilmore Jr. Guitar Amp Kits
The Ardmore and Gilmore Jr. kits from Guytronix contain everything needed to build your own boutique, low-watt guitar amplifiers for recording situations. The Ardmore amp puts out 8 watts, while the Gilmore Jr. comes in either a 2 watt or 1/2 watt variation. The kits were designed by Gary Gerhart of the hand-made guitar manufacturer Gerhart Amplification. The Guytronix kits make great first-time projects, as they include a full components kit, pre-drilled housing, and step-by-step instructions.
- Fully drilled and finished chassis
- Mercury Magnetics power transformer
- Custom output transformers from Gerhart Amplification
- Step-by-step assembly guide
- Includes everything except solder
- Support available
- $375 for Admore kit
- $315 for Gilmore Jr. 1/2 watt kit
- $55 for Gilmore Jr. 2 watt converter kit
- Kits available from Guytronix.
Category: Guitar AmpLow Watt Amp