Projects > FishFish DOA-12 Discrete Opamp
The DOA-12 is a high-gain, high-slew-rate, low-noise discrete opamp in the standard 2520/990 footprint. Like other DOA’s with this footprint, it can be used in countless preamp, eq, and summing projects.
- Class A at low-to-medium output, class AB at maximum
- Up to +26dB output running at +/-24v
- Standard DOA footprint for DIY projects
- Practically flat frequency response in the audible range
- $60 with Mill-max sockets
- Available from FiveFish Studios