Projects > EZ760 FET Compressor
The EZ760 is a multi-function dynamics unit based on the the ADR 760 “Compex” (reputedly the “When the Levee Breaks” drum compressor). The 760 contains sections for a FET compressor/limiter and expander/gate.
Images courtesy Colin Adshead
- Uses Carnhill (Neve reproduction) transformers
- Custom front panel available from Dan’s Front Panels
- Stereo-linking capability
- Combined compressor and expander
Price: 50€ for PCB
- 97€ for 2RU case and front panel
- More information one the GroupDIY build thread.
- PCBs available from PCB Grinder.
- Front panels and cases available from Dan’s white market store.
Category: FET Compressor
Comments are closed.