The EZ1290 is a DIY replica of the Neve 1290 preamp module circuit designed for Carnhill or Sowter transformers. PCBs for the project are available via email contact with the designer (see “More Info” at the bottom of the page).
- Accepts Carnhill and Sowter transformers
- PCB-mount 12-position gain switch
- Front panel designs available from the build thread
- Can fit four in 2RU or eight in 3RU
Price: PCB price not listed
Adjusted Cost: The designer estimates $200-$300/channel.
- More information at the build thread on GroupDIY.
- PCBs available from the DIYRE Store http://www.diyrecordingequipment.com/products/ez1290-preamp-pcb