The EZ1084 is a line-level, “eq only” version of the Neve 1084 channel strip. The PCB also provides the option to add a mic preamp to make a complete 1084.
- Line-level input
- Option to patch in EZ1290 mic preamp
- Designed to use Grayhill switches
- One channel fits in a 1RU case
- Custom front panels and rack cases available
Price: $104 for PCB from Bluzzi’s white market store.
- 53€ for 1RU case from Dan’s front panels and cases.
- 25€ for a front panel with 1RU case (32€ separately)
More information at the GroupDIY project thread.