Projects > Equinox EQU47 Microphone Body
The EQU47 from Equinox Systems is a body for DIY microphone projects based on the Neumann/Telefunken U-47. It is a precise emulation of the shape and headbasket design of the original with additional features to make it especially DIY friendly.
Images courtesy of Equinox Systems
- Replicates the dimensions and 3-layer mesh design of the original headbasket
- Uses a heavy-duty 7-pin binder connector
- Slotted PCB rails
- Generous internal dimensions leave room for point-to-point wiring and part swapping
- More stock is planned to be available for January, 2013.
- See more about the EQU47 at the Equinox Systems Amp Maker.
Category: ComponentMicrophone Component
One thought on “Equinox EQU47 Microphone Body”
would like to have updated info on the EQU47 body please
Comments are closed.