The 250EQ is a 500-series parametric equalizer based on the GML 8200/Sontec mastering equalizer, which is known for being extremely transparent, surgical, and flexible.
- Painted and silkscreened front panel
- Kits include PCBs, front panel, L bracket, and hardware
- Fits in two 500-series slots
Partial kits can be purchased direct from The DON Classics. Remaining parts (roughly £86.00/$123.33 USD) are listed in a BOM and can be purchased from Mouser.
- £235.00 ($336.56 USD) for partial kit (including Omeg concentric pots)
- £165.00 ($236.31. USD) for partial kit without pots
- Partial kits available from The DON Classics – http://www.thedonclassics.com/250eq_diy.html