Projects > DIY-Tubes.com Tube Mic Preamp PSU kit
While many options are available for DIYers looking to power their solid-state projects, fewer exist for tube equipment. DIY-Tubes.com’s new kit fills this niche with a flexible tube PSU board and kit that includes an anode/plate, heater, and phantom power supply.
- Compatible with most tube power transformers (separate secondaries are needed for plate and heater)
- Phantom power is achieved with an optional 12-18VAC secondary
- Compatible with most rectifier diodes up to 5A
- Plate/anode supply is achieved using RF740 power MOSFET-based circuit
- Heater supply is achieved using LM317 adjustable regulator circuit
- $25 for full kit
- Available from DIY-Tubes.com
Category: Power Supply
One thought on “DIY-Tubes.com Tube Mic Preamp PSU kit”
Dude, I’ve had one of these for years now, I’ve just never really used it. It came with a conendser mic I got a long time ago. I’ll have to dig that thing out of the spare gear pile haha.
Comments are closed.