Drawing on the discrete circuitry found in early API consoles, the DIY-Racked DR-2402 is a 24-channel mixer/summing amp with many features and very few design corners cut, in a package that is accessible for entry-level skills (and budgets).
- 24 channels (8-ch per PCB), with individual direct outs
- Master insert
- Pan, level, mute toggle, & indicator LED on each channel
- Optional master L/R VU meter
- Utilizes ClassicAPI ACA summing amplifier
- 350EUR for complete kit (excludes discrete op-amps & VU meters)
- Available from DIY-Racked