dBDawg Audio are becoming known for their uncanny ability to fit a large amount of functionality into a single 500-series rack unit, and they may have now outdone themselves- combining their CEQ (4-band EQ based on a Calrec console design) with an API-style mic preamp front end. The PreQ is offered as a full DIY kit or an assembled unit.
- Optional stepped gain and Ed Anderson input transformer for preamp section
- 4 parametric EQ bands, plus switchable high/low pass filters
- Input/output gain stages
- Phantom power/phase reverse
- $700 for DIY kit
- $1,075 for assembled unit
- Available from the dBDawg store