The D-U67 is an exact replica of the vintage Neumann U67 tube condenser microphone. The PCB set comes in two configurations: the BV12 set which accommodates the IOaudio BV12 transformer and the External Transformer set which accommodates the AMI T67 transformer. Both sets include microphone, power supply, tube socket, and switch board PCBs.
- Accommodates the IOaudio BV12 and AMI T67 output transformers
- Solid-state power supply PCB
- Employs one EF86-type vacuum tube
- 100% replica of the original circuit
Price: $55 CAD for PCB set
Ordering and information:
- Available from the GroupDIY white market