Projects > D-U47FET Vintage Microphone PCB Set
The D-U47FET PCB set replicates the original Neumann U47 FET circuit in a DIY-friendly format. Like the original, the D-U47FET is a cardioid, solid-state condenser microphone based around the K47/M7 capsule.
PCB Set Features:
- Ability to bias the FET instead of hand-selecting to match the original schematic
- Various output transformer options:
- Cinemag CM-2480
- Sowter 1303
- AMI T49
- Various capsule options:
- Microphone Parts RK47/RK7
- Peluso CEK-47
- Peluso P-K47
- Equinox Systems Q47-D
- Cathedral Pipes “Dale” M7
- $25 CAD for PCB set
Ordering and more info:
- PCB sets available from the GroupDIY White Market
- More info on the GroupDIY build thread.
Category: Condenser Microphone
One thought on “D-U47FET Vintage Microphone PCB Set”
my u47fet pcb kit work but with a weak sound?
many users of this kit have the same problem
Comments are closed.