Projects > JLM Audio Baby Animal Neutral Preamp
The BAN is a version of the Graeme Cohen preamp design used by SSL, Amek, the Seventh Circle Audio C84 and others, with multiple opamp and input transistor options.
- Comes stock with a pair of BC550C input transistors, but accepts many other options
- Burr Brown input opamp comes stock
- Choice of 990/2520-type opamps or DIP8 ICs for output opamp
- Optional Output transformer
- Optional variable impedance potentiometer
- Optional FET or opamp DI add-on kit
- Runs on a single +48v power rail
More information available at www.jlmaudio.com.