The 1073 “lite” is a Neve 1073-style mic preamp and equalizer for the 500-series and 51x Alliance formats from designer Bruno2000. Unlike the the EZ1073 500 project, this project manages to fit a basic 1073 circuit in a one-space module. It achieves this by skipping the line-input and filters of the original and stripping the high and low-shelves down to two frequencies each.
- Uses Carnhill and Ed Anderson replicas of the orginial Neve transformers
- Compatable with both the API 500-series racks and the 51x 511
- Designed for Bourns pots and Grayhill switches
- 11 mid-band frequency options
- Keep an eye on Bruno2000’s forum thread for availability
- Available fully assembled from Atlanta Pro Audio http://atlantaproaudio.com/index.php/joe-neil-1073-lite-500-series.html